The Nassau Institute invites articles for publication on our website.
The conditions for publication are as follows:
- The length is limited to 1500 words.
- The content cannot be offensive to any particular person or group.
- A standard of objectivity is required and the editors will decide whether submissions meet the NI standards.
- The NI reserves the right to edit articles, providing acceptance of the edit by the author.
- For scholarly work that includes significant research, please contact the editor for alternative pricing structure.
- The articles submitted become the property of the Institute once they are published.
- The NI reserves the right to reject submissions, and does not guarantee to return them to the sender.
Please use this form to submit comments, articles and correspondence.
Support the Nassau Institute – Make a donation today!