Dr. Yandle has graciously allowed us to post his economic analysis for your consideration.
- A long way from May to December.
- Two different worlds we live in.
- Becoming more like Greece.
- Housing is the problem but not part of the solution.
- Why stimulus doesn’t seem to work.
- Final thoughts: tax payers and tax spenders.
Download the complete report (pdf) by clicking here…
Dr. Yandle is Dean Emeritus, College of Business & Behavioral Science, Clemson University Distinguished Adjunct Professor of Economics, Mercatus Center, George Mason University.