Thanks to The Templeton Foundations and the College of The Bahamas, The Nassau Institute was able to present Dr. Richard Ebeling with his Economics of Liberty, Spring Lecture Series, April 4, 5 & 6, 2013, in the auditorium at The Harry C. Moore Library, College of The Bahamas.
Hope you enjoy this third lecture in the series entitled The Meaning and Morality of the Profit and Loss System.
Find the readings for the lectures at the links below:
1. In Defense of Capitalism Part One (pdf)
2. In Defense of Capitalism Part Two (pdf)
3. The Lasting Legacies of WWI: Big Government Paper Money and Inflation (pdf)
4. Why Government Grows (pdf)
5. The Free Market and the Interventionist State (pdf)
6. Why Socialism is Impossible (pdf)