Prof. Bruce Yandle just released his current economic outlook report for September, 2009. The 15 page report is attached.
Topics covered include:
- The signs of a recession ending.
- GDP and clunkers. Does it make sense?
- Labor markets are improving…., slowly.
- How about the states? When will they recover?
- Yes, brains and income go together.
- A few cheers for capitalism.
Bruce Yandle, Dean Emeritus
College of Business & Behavioral Science, Clemson University
Director, Strom Thurmond Institute Economic Outlook Project